The AMC Institute Accreditation Program is an established process for evaluating and improving internal operating procedures and service delivery methods, which an association management company (AMC) must maintain accreditation. AMCs who earn accreditation have adopted the standards and made a commitment to uphold and deliver the highest level of customer service.
AMCI accreditation documented best practices apply to these areas:
- Client Contracts: Review Procedures and Requirements
- Serving the Clients and Service Delivery Procedures
- Project (Service) Completion, Reviews, and Post-Contractual Procedures
- Financial Management and Internal Controls
- Insurance Coverage
- Employee Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Training and Professional Development Procedures
- Subcontracting and Purchasing Requirements
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Internal Audit Procedural Requirements
Association Services Group is fully committed to providing the highest level of service possible to current and future clients; this commitment is reflected in our investment in earning AMCI accreditation. We’ve worked hard to meet or surpass AMCI accreditation requirements, demonstrating the utmost dedication to professionalism and responsibility. Our AMCI accreditation means you can be confident in partnering with Association Services Group.